Looking for useful posts about ColdFusion and web technology?
You're probably here because some helpful search engine or someone else's blog pushed you in this direction looking for helpful articles on topics such as changing the working directory of
<cfexecute> or using Apache mod_headers to change download filenames or similar.
Well I'm pleased to let you know that after a long hiatus during which the information was packaged up in the back-up of a failed hard drive, I've at last got around to pulling together the articles that were of any real use and put them back up again for the (ab)use of all.
The articles are now pretty old (we're talking years here) but some of them, hopefully, will be of use to someone. The articles I've deemed worthy of recovery are listed below.
Article Archive (September '03 – '05)
- Private CFC Methods and "this" 01/09/2003
- Active Sessions Across CF Applications 12/09/2003
- isnumeric() - Too Clever for It's Own Good? 15/03/2004
- Modifying Page Generated Content 15/03/2004
- CF and Arrays of Basic Java Types 17/03/2004
- Writing UTF-8 Text Files with ColdFusion 13/05/2004
- Top vs. Bottom Posting 09/07/2004
- Local (var) Scope Shortcut 27/12/2004
- Using Apache mod_headers to Change Downloaded Filenames 16/06/2005
- Changing the Working Directory of
- Flickr Workshop Review 29/09/2005